SMART Adventures and all our training and rides take place at our main training location, at the beautiful Horseshoe Resort in Ontario, Canada.
For those of you who use Google Maps simply search:
Horseshoe Riding Adventures
Directions to our Training Site from the Toronto area
- Take Highway # 400 North past Barrie
- After passing the Duckworth Street exit ramp, please watch for the sign: 400 North 69 Sudbury / Parry Sound
- Stay to the right lanes of the highway to avoid taking Highway # 11 to Orillia
- Once you are on the 400 North extension, take the second possible exit at Horseshoe Valley Road East, exit # 117
- Travel east approximately 4 kms and then turn right on Line 3 North. Drive slowly along this winding road that has tight corners.
- You will find signs on your left saying Carriage Ridge Resort and Horseshoe Riding Adventures Powered by Yamaha
- Turn left after going down a hill into the driveway of the Carriage Ridge Resort
- Keep left and watch for the Horseshoe Riding Adventure powered by Yamaha sign
- Park on the right and then please walk over to where you see lots of blue YAMAHA tents, ATVs, and motorcycles (or snowmobiles)