Course Policies: COVID-19
- Morning Session: 8:30 a.m. sharp arrival time [Service may be refused to customers who are late enough to impact other riders in their group]
- Afternoon Session: 12:45 p.m. sharp arrival time [Service may be refused to customers who are late enough to impact other riders in their group]
- No Mask No Entry in our Registration Portable.
- Students temperature will be taken upon arrival at the business and a risk awareness waiver must be completed.
- S.M.A.R.T. Adventure Programs will refuse service to anyone who fails 2x
- temperature checks and/or answers 'yes' to any of the questions on the COVID-19 Questionnaire.
- Course gear, bikes, and washrooms are washed and sanitized daily. Dressing will be conducted inside and outside.
- Max of 20 Students per day
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we adapt to this different teaching environment,
The S.M.A.R.T. Adventures Team