ATV Training and Guided tours
We provide full riding gear, interactive lessons and scenic forest trails to ensure you get the most out of your experience. Our ATV's are user friendly automatics (child sizes included) and our staff adjust the pace of the tour to suit your comfort level.
We offer a two hour guided tour and welcome groups and beginners; no previous experience is necessary! Many of our customers have never driven an ATV before.
Please Note: One rider per machine, we do not offer the option of being a passenger on any of our ATV'S for our customers safety.
- Students arrive for 8:45 am or 12:45pm start time. Length of tour is 2-hours.
- We provide students with full equipment after risk awareness waiver and COVID-19 related procedures are completed.
- Step by step lessons in our interactive training area designed to equip riders with essential skills and confidence
- Usually 20-30 minutes as needed; we don't take students into the trails until they feel comfortable
- Guided tour through the forest with stops for photos and water if desired
- We run our regular Dirtbike/ATV courses every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. 8:45 a.m arrival for our Morning Session and 12:45pm arrival for our Afternoon session.