Motorcycle Training and Rides for Children
Since July 9th our phone system has been out of service, please contact us via email if you are looking to get in touch.
We recommend that children learn to ride off-road motorcycles or ATV's from a professional. We have taught thousands of children how to ride so far.
We teach children as young as six years of age as long as they are proficient on a bicycle without training wheels.
Our minibikes are equipped with power-governing features: children ride throttle-restricted vehicles (matching their skill level) that allow technique to be mastered before additional lessons are learned later on.
For the little ones we have two-hour and half-day lessons, as off-road riding is physically demanding and a full-day course is too much for the novice youngster. We recommend a two-hour program for new riders to determine if they enjoy it.
- Students arrive for 8:30 am or 12:45pm start time depending on the length of lesson (2 hour, Half-Day).
- We provide students with full equipment after risk awareness waiver and COVID-19 related procedures are completed.
- Step by step lessons in our interactive training area designed to equip riders with essential skills and confidence
- Guided tour through our forest trails with additional lessons according to the students needs and experience level
- We run our regular Dirtbike/ATV courses every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. 8:30 a.m arrival for our Morning Session and 12:45pm arrival for our Afternoon session.