Motorcycle Training and Rides for Children
Thank you for the incredible Dirtbike/ATV season!
We are set to close October 30th due to weather. Please check back on this page for possible ATV tours in November [weather permitting].
Check out our snowmobile page for details on booking: SNOWMOBILE
your winter adventure with us. Snowmobiling is the
Perfect winter activity for kids[6+] teens and adults.
Thank you for your continued support of our business,
The S.M.A.R.T Adventures Team
We recommend that children learn to ride off-road motorcycles or ATV's from a professional. We have taught thousands of children how to ride so far.
We teach children as young as six years of age as long as they are proficient on a bicycle without training wheels.
Our minibikes are equipped with power-governing features: children ride throttle-restricted vehicles (matching their skill level) that allow technique to be mastered before additional lessons are learned later on.
For the little ones we have two-hour and half-day lessons, as off-road riding is physically demanding and a full-day course is too much for the novice youngster. We recommend a two-hour program for new riders to determine if they enjoy it.
- Students arrive for 8:30 am or 12:45pm start time depending on the length of lesson (2 hour, Half-Day).
- We provide students with full equipment after risk awareness waiver and COVID-19 related procedures are completed.
- Step by step lessons in our interactive training area designed to equip riders with essential skills and confidence
- Guided tour through our forest trails with additional lessons according to the students needs and experience level
- We run our regular Dirtbike/ATV courses every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. 8:30 a.m arrival for our Morning Session and 12:45pm arrival for our Afternoon session.