Snowmobile Training and Guided tours
We ask participants to wear their own warm winter gear, (snowsuit, boots, gloves ) We provide balaclava and helmets. We provide interactive lessons and scenic forest trails to ensure you get the most out of your experience.
Our snowmobiles are user friendly automatics (child sizes included, ages 6+) and our staff adjust the pace of the tour to suit your comfort level. For children and teens we have appropriately sized snowmobiles.
We offer a one and a half hour guided tour and welcome groups and beginners; no previous experience is necessary! Many of our customers have never driven a snowmobile before and we ensure proper safety training is provided before.
For families with younger children [6-10] looking to ride in our 1.5 hour tour we often offer this arrangement.
Arrive on time for your course.
The 400 highway is a busy route,
please allow travel time for traffic
to ensure you are here on time.
One and a Half Hour (lesson and guided forest trail tour) .....$189.00
Passenger [Over age of 16]...................$50.00
Passenger [Under age of 16].................$25.00 (Free for children doing the 30 minute experience ride)
30 Minute Kid's Ride [SRX-120 or Snowscoot-200]......$79.00 - Available for SRX 120's and Snowscoot 200's
(Riding as a passenger is included after the 30 minute ride)
- Students arrive 20 minutes before one of four pre-booked time slots | 9:00 am | 11:00 am | 1:00 pm | 3:00 pm |
- We ask students to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to their time to complete the waiver and get suited up in the gear. Training begins right on time, late participants may lose the chance to ride.
- Step by step lessons in our interactive training area designed to equip riders with essential skills and confidence.
- Usually 20-30 minutes as needed; we don't take students into the trails until they feel comfortable.
- Guided tour through the forest with stops for photos and water if desired.
- Tour will finish 1.5-hours after starting time.
*PLEASE NOTE: A DAMAGE DEPOSIT IS TAKEN AS AN AUTHORIZATION ON THE DAY OF THE COURSE BEFORE THE TOUR BEGINS.
THIS AMOUNT WILL BE FULLY REFUNDED IMMEDIATELY IF NO CUSTOMERS [within your party] CAUSED DAMAGE TO THE MACHINES.
$1,000 DEPOSIT FOR ADULT SNOWMOBILES, $500 FOR CHILDRENS SNOWMOBILES, DAMAGE DEPOSIT FOR GROUP MAY BE HIGHER DEPENDING ON NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS.