Snowmobile Training and Guided tours
We provide full winter gear, (snowsuit, helmet, boots, gloves, balaclava) interactive lessons and scenic forest trails to ensure you get the most out of your experience. Our snowmobiles are user friendly automatics (child sizes included) and our staff adjust the pace of the tour to suit your comfort level.
We offer a one and a half hour tour and a three hour tour and welcome groups and beginners; no previous experience is necessary! Many of our customers have never driven a snowmobile before.
- Students arrive for one of four pre-booked time slots | 9:00 am | 11:00 am | 1:00 pm | 3:00 pm |
- We ask students to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their time to complete the waiver and get suited up in the gear.
- Step by step lessons in our interactive training area designed to equip riders with essential skills and confidence
- Usually 20-30 minutes as needed; we don't take students into the trails until they feel comfortable
- Guided tour through the forest with stops for photos and water if desired